Saturday, February 18, 2006

Laugh along

Rullsenberg Rules is collecting a great list of songs with impromptu laughs in them - go visit and add your favorites. I am so pleased she feels the same as I do about the creepy Rufus Wainwright titter - I thought I was alone, but now know there is another like me out there - thank you internets... and although I love his music and know that his creepy Beavis/Butthead laugh on one track does not mean he is a bad person, he does have really big toes.


And you can't tell me this is unrelated to his proximity to Canada, Manchizzle...

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Hee - ta for the plug. The post does seem to have become a "favourite laugh" post but it is just something so infectious to hear within a music track.

BTW long toes... Jarvis Cocker definitely has those.. would it seem really weird to say I know 'cos I once stroked his feet?

6:53 pm  
Blogger yankunian said...

Oy! Some of my best friends are Canadian

12:37 pm  
Blogger c&v said...

first rullsenberg rules admits to stroking jarvis' feet and then the manchizzle admits to befriending canadians... has the world gone mad?

2:26 pm  
Blogger answer-man said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home