Sunday, October 23, 2005

weak end

I just put this shot in because I like it. It's my favourite wall of fly posting in the Northern Quarter - and very beautiful in its own tatty way.

I'm also putting in a shot of Urbis at twilight - in the vain hope that people will think I am a cultured person of high sensibility who spends his weekends taking in culture in its many forms and initiating lengthy debates on the nature of the urban legacy with a wide circle of cosmopolitan friends. I mainly ate and lay in bed this weekend - and it was divine.

I did have time for a little light newspaper reading, and I managed to squeeze in the odd session of mildy vigorous hiking (between my bed, the fridge and the bathroom, mainly, nothing too strenuous, you understand).

Back to work tomorrow - and a long list of that are already overdue and should have been completed. Booger.

I still need to find somewhere to live too. I don't think I got the lovely flat - landlord wanted me to sign a year-long lease and I won't do it. I don't intend to be there for more than 6 months, and a 6 month rolling lease is standard - so I will have to forego my dream of stylish urban living for a while longer. At least it will give me time to save a little more money - so I will be able to afford a cardbox box in a nice part of town when the time comes to buy...

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Do You Want To Change Your Life... Do you need help in the following areas: Career , Career, Career, Career , Career , Career , and Career ... Then quit procrastinating and Become the person you want to be.. I am Glad that you let me post on your site.. My goal in life is to teach people how to succeed in life with simple goal setting and motivation techniques....

8:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home